The CMHT600/1000 processing line is a complete plant for
continuously producing various kinds of cotton candies
(marshmallow) which comes in a variety of colors and shapes.
1) In the pre-mixer, all the ingredients to be dissolved and
2) Then the basic slurry is continuously pumped to a cooker till
the final moisture level is reached.
3) After cooking, the slurry will be cooled and mixed with a
separate whipping agent solution.
4) Then the cooled “marshmallow base” is passed through the
5) The product then be divided and injection with different colors
6) The multi-color product is extruded ,and transported on a
cooling conveyor for cooling down;
7) The conditioned marshmallows are dusted top and bottom with
starch, or a mixture of both starch and icing sugar in a separate
dust cabin; the product is cut to the required length here.
8) The dust cabin is kept under a strict control to prevent the
“dust” spreading throughout the plant. The excess starch/sugar is
9) The final is transferred to a packaging place